WHITE HOUSE MEMO:Today, President Trump will meet with victims of Obamacare — individuals, businesses, and others negatively impacted by the law. In addition, the President will meet with his Cabinet for the Trump Administration’s first Cabinet meeting.GET INVOLVED
- The President supports Congress’s plan to repeal and replace Obamacare.
Support the Repeal and Replacement of Obamacare: Sign the Petition.FROM PRESIDENT TRUMPOVAL OFFICE HIGHLIGHTS
- President Trump leads a healthcare discussion with key House Committee Chairmen.
- President Trump delivers his Weekly Address discussing the repeal and replacement of Obamacare.
WHITE HOUSE UPDATESPhoto of the Day:
President Trump meets with students from Saint Andrew Catholic School.
View PhotoPRESS ROOMPRESIDENT TRUMP’S SCHEDULE
- 10:30AM: President Trump receives his daily intelligence briefing
- 11:00AM: President Trump leads a listening session on healthcare
- 12:30PM: President Trump has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao
- 3:00PM: President Trump meets with his Cabinet
- 4:30PM: President Trump signs an Executive Order entitled “Comprehensive Plan for Reorganizing the Executive Branch”
- 6:30PM: President Trump has dinner with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and National Security Advisor H.R. McMasterNEWS REPORTS