WHITE HOUSE MEMOA new economic optimism is sweeping across our country, and today President Donald J. Trump is taking action to continue this great economic revival. The President is signing three Presidential actions that will further the process of simplifying the tax code, holding Wall Street firms accountable, and opening up opportunities for small businesses and entrepreneurs.AFTERNOON:
- 1:30PM: President Trump meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
- 2:45PM: President Trump signs three financial services Presidential actions – Watch LIVE
- 3:05PM: President Trump meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin
- 3:30PM: President Trump meets with the Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick MulvaneyFROM PRESIDENT TRUMPOVAL OFFICE HIGHLIGHTSPresident Trump holds a joint press conference with Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni of Italy.
Read MoreWHITE HOUSE UPDATESPhoto of the Day:
President Donald J. Trump and Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni of Italy hold a joint press conference. (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead).
President Trump: Standing up to Unfair Steel Trade Practices.
Read MoreNEWS FROM VICE PRESIDENT PENCE’S ASIA-PACIFIC TOURVice President Pence thanks sailors aboard U.S.S. Ronald Reagan.
Vice President Pence holds a joint press conference with President Joko Widodo of the Republic of Indonesia.
Vice President Pence participates in a discussion with interfaith religious leaders.
Vice President Pence makes remarks at the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
Read MoreNEWS REPORTS
- Washington Examiner: “Trump administration opens sweeping trade investigation”