WHITE HOUSE MEMOAs President Donald J. Trump traveled the nation, he heard the pleas of the forgotten men and women of the country – the people who work hard, and play by the rules, but who don’t have a voice. Today, he will deliver remarks to North America’s Building Trades Unions. These men and women are the backbone of America. They will play a key role in the rebuilding of our nation – and they will never be forgotten again.MORNING:
- 10:45AM: President Trump hosts a CEO town hall on the American business climate – Watch LIVE
- 12:30PM: President Trump makes remarks at the 2017 North American’s Building Trades Unions National Legislative Conference – Watch LIVE
- 3:00PM: President Trump meets with Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt
- 4:00PM: President Trump meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin
- 4:30PM: President Trump meets with Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben CarsonGET INVOLVEDLast week, you voted on your favorite moments from the collections of photos from March. The winner is now featured on whitehouse.gov.
View the Featured Photo of the Day.FROM PRESIDENT TRUMPOVAL OFFICE HIGHLIGHTSPresident Trump meets with President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt.
President Trump proclaims April 2 through April 8, 2017, as National Crime Victims’ Rights Week.
Read MoreWHITE HOUSE UPDATESPhoto of the Day:
Moments before Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi arrives, President Donald Trump talks with a member of staff on Monday, April 3, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Benjamin Applebaum).
White House Releases Official Portrait of First Lady Melania Trump.
Vice President Mike Pence is now on Instagram. For up-to-date photos, follow VP here.
Manufacturers Confident About President Trump’s Economic Agenda.Read MorePRESS ROOMWatch yesterday’s press briefing with Sean Spicer and Secretary of the Interior, Ryan Zinke:NEWS REPORTS
- Associated Press: “Bit by bit, Trump methodically undoing Obama policies”
- USA Today: “In Egypt meeting, Trump vows to fight terrorism”
- The Hill: “Trump donates first quarter salary to National Park Service”
- Washington Free Beacon: “Newspaper Editorials Pan Democrats’ Attempt to Filibuster Gorsuch, Encourage Confirmation”
- USA Today: “Gorsuch merits confirmation: Our view”