WHITE HOUSE MEMOPresident Trump’s top priorities are keeping the American people safe and our homeland secure. Today he is welcoming Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi to the White House, strengthening the United States’ relationship with a key ally in the fight against ISIS and other terrorist groups.MORNING:
- 11:50AM: President Trump welcomes President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt
- 11:55AM: President Trump meets with President Al Sisi
- 12:10PM: President Trump leads an extended bilateral meeting with President Al Sisi
- 1:10PM: President Trump has a working luncheon with President Al Sisi
- 2:30PM: President Trump meets with Secretary of State Rex TillersonGET INVOLVEDToday, the Senate Judiciary Committee votes on Judge Neil Gorsuch’s nomination for Supreme Court Justice to advance it to the Senate floor. Stand with Judge Gorsuch and demand that the Senate confirm him.
Confirm Judge Gorsuch. Sign the Petition.OVAL OFFICE HIGHLIGHTSPresident Trump leads a listening session with the National Association of Manufacturers.
President Trump signs an Executive Order Regarding the Omnibus Report on Significant Trade Deficits.
President Trump signs an Executive Order Establishing Enhanced Collection and Enforcement of Antidumping and Countervailing Duties and Violations of Trade and Customs Laws.
Read President Trump’s RemarksWHITE HOUSE UPDATESPhoto of the Day:
The White House is lit in blue in honor of World Autism Awareness Day in Washington D.C., Sunday, April 2, 2017 (Official White House photo by D. Myles Cullen).
The Gorsuch Process: Unprecedented Access and Transparency.
Check out a 360-degree view of the Blue Room.PRESS ROOMToday’s press briefing will take place at 2:30PM ET in the White House Briefing Room with Press Secretary Sean Spicer. Watch it LIVE here.NEWS REPORTS