WHITE HOUSE MEMO:President Donald J. Trump is committed to delivering relief to Americans struggling under the weight of Obamacare’s rising prices and onerous mandates. The President’s reforms will bring down costs and increase access to coverage for millions of Americans. It’s time to repeal the disaster known as Obamacare and replace it with a system that puts the interests of the people first.GET INVOLVED
- President Trump wants to know how Obamacare is affecting hard-working Americans.
Share Your Obamacare Disaster Story With President TrumpFROM PRESIDENT TRUMPOVAL OFFICE HIGHLIGHTSWHITE HOUSE UPDATESPhoto of the Day:
President Trump meets D.C Mayor Muriel Bowser, Paul Wiedefeld, General Manager of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority and Tom Bossart, Homeland Security Advisory ahead of winter blizzard warnings.
View PhotoPRESS ROOMPRESIDENT TRUMP’S SCHEDULE
- 10:00AM: President Trump meets with Chief of Staff Reince Priebus
- 12:30PM: President Trump has lunch with the Deputy Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
- 3:00PM: President Trump has a call with CEO of Anthem and the Secretary of Health and Human Services
- 4:00PM: President Trump has a call with Speaker of the House and House Majority Leader regarding healthcareNEWS REPORTS
- Breitbart: “Donald Trump Meets with Victims of Obamacare at the White House”
- Fox News: “Trump: Americans will be able to ‘pick the plan they want'”
- Townhall: “Five Ways The White House Plans to Sell Obamacare Repeal and Replace”
- Fox News: “Trump steps up ObamaCare repeal push, meets with law’s ‘victims'”